Tuesday 4 February 2014

6 Tips and Tricks for Windows XP

1. How to change your body colour using Photoshop:

In this post I shall show you how to change your body colour with Photoshop.
First open Photoshop and open the magic lasoo tool to select your body.

then select your body part.To do this see this picture.
Go to Image,adjustments and then curves.
If you move the line up the colour of image convert's to white and if you move the line down the image's colour convert to black. If you want to send your picture to your friend (girlfriend) don't forget to use this trick.

2. How to change icon of my computer recycle bin and my document:

Want to change icons of my computer,my documents and my network.

First right-click on desktop and select properties.
Second open desktop tab and select customize desktop button.
Third select all options like my computers.
Select the icon of which you want to change its icon and select change icon
Select icon which you like the most and click ok.
Congratulations you done.

3. How to customize desktop (show icons on desktop):

When we install a new OS there is only a recycle bin icon on desktop and my computer my documents and my networks are not shown on desktop.If you want to see these icons on desktop just follow my steps.
First right-click on desktop and select properties.
Second open desktop tab and select customize desktop button.
Third select all options like my computer etc and click ok.
Congratulations you done now you can see all icons on desktop.

4. How to change icon of my computer recycle bin and my document:

Want to change icons of my computer,my documents and my network.
First right-click on desktop and select properties.
Second open desktop tab and select customize desktop button.
Third select all options like my computers.
Select the icon of which you want to change its icon and select change icon
Select icon which you like the most and click ok.
Congratulations you done.

5. How to open a rar file?:

You can open it using winrar.If you don't know how to install it. Just go to this link and download winrar http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm. Choose your language and download it. After downloading install it. Now you can open your rar file easily.

How to set a password:

1. Right click on the file or folder you want to set a password and select add to archive (choosing winrar).
2. when rar opens up go to advanced tab and set a password, etc.

6. How to convert images very fast without any software:

First choose an image which you want to convert.


Second rename that image (right-click on image and select rename).


Third rename that image like this example.jpeg and hit enter.If an error occurred like this 



click yes.
Congratulations you done it.Now you can open this image in jpeg format (don't forget to write name like this example.jpeg) and feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam

You might also like