Update: Look at the end of the article to buy a completely free " .tk " domain.
A website is a location connected to the Internet that maintains one or more web pages.To open a website you need to type its URL in a web browser e.g www.facebook.com etc.But to create your own website, you will need some money and then host it, but today I am going to show you "How to create a website and install WordPress for free".
Buy a free domain:
It is very easy to buy a domain like .com , .org etc.There are two types of domains first: domain such as .com , .org , .net etc. Second: sub domain such as example.wordpress.com , example.comlu.com , example.blogspot.com etc.Just follow these steps given below to create a subdomain.
- Go to www.000webhost.com
- Click on Sign up button located at right sidebar.
- Type the name of your website e.g tips&tricks under or, I will choose your free subdomain (recommended). Type your name under your Name. Type your email address under your email. Type your Password under Password. Type the password again under Type password again. Solve the CAPTCHA. Read terms of services and tick I agree to Terms Of Service and click sigh up button.
- Now confirm your email address. Go to your mail and open the mail of 000webhost and verify your email address.
Install wordpress for free:
For posting you will need to install wordpress.To install wordpress for free just follow the steps given below.
- After confirmation go to 000webhost.com and click members area located at right sidebar. Enter your email address, password and solve the captcha and click sign in button.
- Find the name of your website and click go to Cpanel. Scroll down and open MySQL.
- Enter the name and user name of MySQL. Type the Password and repeat the password and click create database button. Now save all the details.
- Go to wordpress.org and download the latest version of wordpress.Go to filehippo.com and download filezilla program.
- In CPanel of your website click view ftp details.save these details.
- Open filezilla program. Type the FTP host name in host, FTP Username in Username, FTP password in password (from details that have saved in step 5) and click quick connect.
9. Enter site title,username,password,email and click Install WordPress.
10. Click login button.
Congratulation you have create a fully powered WordPress blog for free.Feel free to comment.
For the video of this tutorial go to this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdgS4d0YBMA&feature=youtu.be
Update: Some people are laughing at me and saying that "why we need to buy a sub-domain and then host it on wordpress". This is because http://wordpress.com gives you a free sub-domain but that is a log note website.
So guys after creating you website, I am sure you will need a name like this : .com .org". But if you don't have enough money I will help you. Just go to
and register your website for free to own a domain like this" www.example.tk"
If you have any question feel free to comment or contact me.